2008/03/24

pop-skeletons

I attended only a couple of fashion shows inn Feb and I was disgusted by the lack of humanity of the zombie creatures walking with clothes...whispers on heels.
I'm 5,4" and height 115 and I'm a size 2 and i'm considered skinny.
These women are 6' and weight 100 being size 0, that is just abnormal. When is skinny just to much?


From NY mag:

Is the age of the pale, nondescript waif model almost over? According to Anna Wintour's letter in the April shape issue of Vogue, it ought to be. She explains she chose Gisele Bündchen for the cover because she's remained "athletic and curvaceous (by the standards of the modeling business)." Wintour continues:
Wintour: "I wish I could say the same for the young women who were just on the runways at the New York fall collections. Overall, they were pale and thin, and entirely lacking in the joyfulness and charm that once defined the supermodel. This, of course, is not their fault: Designers now near-uniformly favor a non-vivacious, homogeneous ideal.

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive