2008/03/27

FITNA

Fitna is a film by Dutch politician Geert Wilders, leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Dutch parliament. The movie offers his view on Islam and the Qur'an. The film's title comes from the Arabic word Fitna which is used to describe "disagreement and division among people", or a "test of faith in times of trial".[2]The movie was released on the Internet on 27 March 2008.

The sixteen minute movie shows a selection of Suras from the Koran, interspersed with partial newspaper clippings and media clips. No sources or dates for these clips are shown, except in the closing titles of the film. The movie is accompanied by music from the Peer Gynt suite by Edvard Grieg, specifically Aase's Death (Aase is the mother of Per in the play written by Henrik Ibsen).

Click on the image to watch the film
I can not accept ANY RELIGION! I have based this decision on my freedom as individual within a free society. For the same reason I would never support a belief that will not only enslave me for being a woman but also I would not accept a religion that will enslave me for being a human. I do not support Islam as I do no support ANY religion.

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive