2006/09/25

Milk & Honey (Nick Drake)

Monday morning,
cold wind, bright sun.
-song by Nick Drake,
intrepreted by Jackson
C Frank-














Gold and silver is the autumn
, Soft and tender are her skies, Yes and no are the answers, Written in my true love's eyes, Autumn's leaving and winter is coming, I think that I'll be moving along, I've got to leave her and find another, I've got to sing my heart's true song, Round and round the burning circle, All the seasons, one, two and three Autumn leaves, and then the winter Spring is born and wanders free Gold and silver bounds my heart on, All too soon they fade and die, And then I'd know There'd be no others,
Milk and honey
Where they lie

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive