2005/09/20

North or South, I'm definitely American!









I have the test for becoming a citizen tomorrow morning...It seems really easy. I hope to pass it only using my general knowledge on American history. Regarding rights: I personally find the right to bear arms, the most ridiculous right EVER! Only make sense if you are a paranoid person and believe in the rule of the natural law (Hobbes).In the study guide there are some useless questions regarding past wars... Like we need to remember who shouted some rant against some other country on the top of a hill...I think the most important thing to take into consideration is to take pride in the multitude of cultures mixing in this continent: the whole melting pot...I'm totally melted! ...melting on this planet!
I'll post my exam experience afterwards.

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive