2005/08/26

Sweet song

This song is so sweet, but the video kind of sucks!
It has some cute characters, but the plot is totally out of synchrony with the song
...Plus the textures are not as harmonic as they can be. The wolf is pretty awesome. I don't know what is what bothers me about the video...I think is the textures and the pace.
I like the song so much that I don't mind the bad video .
...But what a wasted opportunity.
The lyrics and the sound are gorgeous.
Icelandic songstress Torrini unspools a nifty folkie ditty with deft musicianship and a winning sense of melody. The vid is a lumpy-but-cool animation telling the tale of returned call via message in a bottle. Love ain't easy, but this tune goes down smooth and sweet.

Ignore the ad before the video.

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive