- February 2001 - Ann and Norwegian polar explorer Liv Arnesen become the first women in history to sail and ski across Antarcticaÿs landmass - completing a 94 -day, 1,717-mile (2,747 trek).
- 1993 - Ann leads the American Women's Expedition to the South Pole, a 67-day expedition of 660 miles (1,060 km) on skis by four women, earning the distinction of being the first known woman in history to cross the ice to both the North and South Poles.
- 1992 - Ann leads the first American women's east to west crossing of Greenland.
- 1986 - Ann dogsleds 1,000 miles (1,600 km) from the Northwest Territories in Canada to the North Pole as the only female member of the Steger International Polar Expedition, earning the distinction of being the first known woman in history to cross the ice to the North Pole.
- Ann's other achievements include founding and leading the Ann Bancroft Foundation, a non-profit organization that celebrates the existing and potential achievements of women and girls.
Pamela's (my boss) partner is Ann Bancroft. Interesting...
- ► 10 (186)
- ► 09 (179)
- ► 08 (179)
- ► 07 (308)
- ► 06 (245)
- “L' exactitude n'est pas la vérité” -Matise
- the dude
- Postmodern POP music anybody?
- Visual music
- Ciao Rachell
- tu eres el amor de mi vida
- New social club in NYC
- Sweet song
- some music for you today!
- Macabre spring roll in summer time
- base design
- NYC baby!
- shaolin dude
- style in movement
- Gems for my heart
- pong and telebolitos
- Another day, another dollar...
- broken flowers
- ▼ Aug 2005 (20)