2006/10/01

Stars

Eeating baked potatoes and mushrooms watching "ma mere" at 4am...My friend: "look at this, you are a taurus." ...I said, "yes I'm a taurus...but I hate actresses".


-
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): "Dear StarMan: I want to be a famous actress like Scarlett Johansson. I know my natural talent is as good as hers, but I'm not especially beautiful. On one of those 'am I hot or not?' websites, I was rated 3.2 out of 10. Can you look into my future and see if I'll ever make it big in Hollywood? And would it help if I got cosmetic surgery? - Taurus Dreamer." Dear Taurus: It's a favorable time for you Tauruses to explore ways you might be kidding yourselves about your destiny. So let me ask you this: Does the dream you articulated express the primal truth about your purpose here on earth? Or is it a fantasy your ego has fabricated out of a deluded longing to pursue inappropriate ambitions that won't satisfy you in the long run? Instead of saying, "I want to be a famous actress," try this desire on for size: "I want to be a good actress."

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive