2008/07/07

Good Looking Smell


"Byredo is a Stockholm-based newcomer onto the perfume scene as a brand founded by Ben Gorham, a graduate of the Stockholm Art School and an ex-student of interior design. Acting as creative director for the new line, he has assembled the talents of perfumers Olivia Giacobetti, Jérôme Epinette, and Michel Almairac to compose a collection of five fine fragrances, six home fragrances - and drawing on his love for interior decoration - one for boutique hotels.

The five Eaux de Parfum are titled Green, Rose Noir, Gypsy Water, Pulp, and Chembur. Says Gorham,

"I have always been fascinated by the world of fragrance and its effects on my memories and impressions. Through BYREDO I want to communicate my own personal experiences - to contribute to an almost collective memory of time and place. I also believe in a modern approach without loosing olfactory techniques - of simply bringing together the best of old and new." ....."

SOURCE

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive