2007/01/25

5 things you don't know about me

1. I'm 5'. 5" tall and weight 110 pounds.

2. I graduated from law school, then I dropped from an MBA before going and graduating from art/design school.

3. I love raisins, Rick Owens, and macs.

4. I have two cats :Chia (god moon in quechua) and Lola (my grand ma's name).

5. I have 12 purses, 10 pairs of boots, and 26 pairs of shoes.


Now that I made my part in the tag game, I tag:
Bobble Bee, Face Hunter, Image of Hell, Still in berlin, LustPrintZip


*** the tag game rules:
People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 5 unusual things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.






Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive