Dieter Rams' Ten Principles of good design:
Good design is innovative.
Good design makes a product useful.
Good design is aesthetic.
Good design makes a product understandable.
Good design is unobtrusive.
Good design is honest.
Good design is long-lasting.
Good design is thorough down to the last detail.
Good design is environmentally friendly.
Good design is as little design as possible.
- ► 10 (186)
- promo material
- the most relevant movie of these times !
- synthetic motion
- the Maharaja of Baroda
- Freja Beha Erichsen by Boo George
- Useful Graphic design
- On the customer
- Herzog - Cage - iguanas connection
- Italian Animation
- " what i want to be deep inside"
- Beauty in the Darkness
- Vertical gardens
- Less Is Good
- Burton at Moma
- Stella, the good fashion
- "I wanna buy things and have fun"
- you are what you eat!
- Absolute Haidegger
- Happy BDay Muppets!
- RICHARD HAMBLETON
- Jessica Lange, The photographer.
- The New York Howl
- Kazuki Tomokawa and a dog
- glam nun
- Veilhan at Versailles
- Andrew Bird
- Robert Mapplethorpe & Patti Smith
- Robert Mapplethorpe: A Season in Hell / Opening an...
- death and stem cell resucitation
- ▼ Nov 2009 (35)
- ► 08 (179)
- ► 07 (308)
- ► 06 (245)