2007/09/17

elites and masses

Rachel Zoe vs. Anna Wintour

In Sunday’s Times' mag, stylist and possible "raisin-faced" alien Rachel Zoe unwisely taunts Anna Wintour: "Anna Wintour is one of my heroes, but they say I'm more influential," the stylist tells Lynn Hirschberg. "As great as it is, Vogue won’t change a designer’s business. But if an unknown brand is worn by a certain person in a tabloid, it will be the biggest designer within a week.” Oh no, she didn’t. But she did! Source: NEW YORK mag.

I don't like either of these two. Fashion is about individuals not zombie followers, and these women are adored like goddesses by the many compliant fashion sheep. I have to say though... I love Nicole Ritchie style.

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive