2007/09/06

Animals have souls

by Oleg Dou.

Bio "I was born in Moscow on 19th of August 1983.

My mother was a painter, and I was spending a lot of time among the artists, though I was not particulary interested in their activities.

I felt an urge for arts and creation some time ago, when I was working as a designer, which pushed me to study seriously the design. That's how I "bumped into" photography, and I had an idea to combine it with design.

Creation brings me an enormous pleasure, I became conscious of the fact that photography is something I always wanted to do. I am stubborn, ambitious and optimistic by nature, I like being different, and my work, I hope, reflects these features of my character"

Blog

My photo
Compilation of aesthetic manifestations beyond compliance, bring us emancipation.

Archive